When asking questions begining with what, when, where, which, who, why, or how, use falling intonation at the end of the sentence.
Khi trả lời câu hỏi bắt đầu với what, when, where, which, who, why, hoặc how, sử dụng ngữ điệu xuống giọng ở cuối câu.
- When are you leaving?
- What time’s the meeting?
- Where are we meeting for lunch?
- What did you do last night?
- Who’s going to handle the Joshon account?
- Who’ll heading up the committee?
- Who can give me last year’s sales figures?
- How should I prepared for the meeting?
- Why don’t we just start over?
- Which companies is going to public this year?
How to Master the American Accent
(Judy Ravin & Bard Niemann)